This article shows you how to create a new Hotmail/Outlook Account. This account gives you access to various Microsoft products like Hotmail/Outlook, OneDrive, Skype, etc.
How to create a Hotmail/Outlook account
- Go to www.hotmail.com.
- Click Create account at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter the username that you want to use for your account. You can choose your preferred mail ending (either @hotmail.com or @outlook.com) by clicking on the small down arrow on the right of the username box.
- Click Next. Enter your password and click Next.
- Microsoft will require you to enter some personal information. Select your country and your birthdate then click Next.
- For security reason, you need to provide your phone number. Enter your phone number and click Send code.
- Check your mobile phone for Account Activation Key and type it in the respective box. Click Next.
- Congratulations, you have created your new Hotmail/Outlook Account!